What Would You Do with More Energy?
Do you start your day with joy, wonder, and excitement for what lies ahead? Do you wake knowing what you want to accomplish; Feeling confident you have la energia to make the next 24 hours amazing ones?
Imagine greeting each morning with boundless, positive energy! What would you do with all that “Qi.”? First, how do you reach that state of forward purpose? How can you vive la vie?
Active people already understand one of the secrets of Qi: Actions that require energy add back energy. Give to get!
- Movement, for example, requires effort and action. Maybe even some sweat. But people who move, rejuvenate and replenish energy above and beyond former levels. What are your exercise, dance, or training plans today?
- Service to others increases energy. What you give unselfishly comes back multiplied. How can you help someone today?
- Leadership with strength recharges both the leader and the followers. Consider group exercise classes. Instructors bring direction, cues, choreography, class management and leadership to the participants. Those teachers who lead with passion and love lift the group to a higher level. The whole becomes greater than the combined parts. Great guidance uplifts the teacher and the student. How can you be a better leader today?
- Music affects us on so many levels: emotional, intellectual, spiritual, and physical. Listening to music that matches your mood, workout, and taste will elevate you. Note how you feel after listening or exercising to a song you love today.
- Alignment in your life also increases energy. People whose values, ethics, and priorities are consistent with their actions and decisions operate at a higher, more empassioned level. What harmonious, aligned action can you take today?
Now, put these factors into place and you will be in the enviable place to face the question: What will you now do with all that extra energy?
Key team members of Qigntion share their replies:
“If I had more energy I would dedicate a couple hours at night, three times a week, to learn to play an instrument. Hopefully the guitar. Then, next time friends get together I would take out the guitar and play those sing-along songs that everyone knows. And who doesn't like sing-along songs?” Danilo Alvarez, Marketing and Communication Director
“I would better use my God given talents to fulfill my destiny.” Kike Santander, Founder and CEO
“Leap over buildings in a single bound?! If I had more energy I would exercise more. That in turn makes me sleep, move, and feel better.” Leigh Crews, Education Director
“I would do more volunteer time. I am so grateful for all I have and know there are many people in need.” Linda McHugh, Director of Operations
“I'd get up an hour earlier to make sure that I took care of my body the way I take care of other people’s bodies.” Petra Kolber, Creative Director
“I’d laugh louder, dance longer and live more extraordinarily than the day before!” Alex McLean, Master Trainer
Your turn! What would you do if you had more energy?